Window Stickers and Decals
Increase Visibility with Window Stickers and Decals
- Exterior or interior fix
- Will stick well to most smooth and most nonporous surfaces
- Gloss, Matt, Clear and Frosted vinyl options
- Permanent, Non-permanent and high tack solutions.
- Fast Turnaround – from same day for some orders
- Full colour with optional white ink process
- Custom profile cut shapes available
- Full profile cut and weeded transfer cards
Same Day Printing’s window labels and decals are available as clear or white, with both interior and exterior fix optionsin a gloss or matt finish.
Other great options –
Express Custom Quote
Please complete the form below and we will contact you asap, usually within 1 working hour. If your order is urgent, please complete the form and call us on 1300 663 242, and we’ll get you on track fast.
Spread your message with window decals
If you are looking to make a positive first impression, or your business location happens has heavy foot or vehicle traffic passing by, window stickers could significantly increase your exposure and message reach.
Types of window stickers
There are a range of stickers solutions suitable for window and glass signage, with different styles for different applications and finishes, ensuring you can acheive the finish suitable for your business.
Exterior fix White Vinyl stickers – for a full colour finish.
Applied to the outside of the glass, your artwork is printed onto a white vinyl substrate to ensure great colour vibrancy.
White Vinyl stickers are available as:
Interior fix White Vinyl Labels
Applied to the inside of the glass, interior fix labels are printed in reverse onto a clear vinyl substrate, and a white vinyl laminate is applied to the back of the label providing a solid base, and allowing your colours to pop. If you would like the edges of the sticker to remain clear, request a clear interior fix sticker.
Note, the white vinyl provides a solid base to your colours – like drawing on paper instead of a transparency or glass. If your artwork is fully coloured, the sticker will be too, the white base just ensures your images are easy to see. From the inside of the window, your label will be solid white.
Clear Vinyl Stickers
When you are looking to decorate your windows more subtly or without interrupting thru-vision and the open feel of your office or store, or you just want a clear promo sticker that will help your logo to pop, clear stickers and decals are a favourite for many. Same Day Printing’s high resolution printers ensure your clear stickers look great, and provide the ability to turn some orders around within a day, so you can get your stickers / labels / decals fast.
Clear vinyl stickers are available as
- Clear Gloss Vinyl Labels: Permanent adhesive
- Matt Labels: Permanent adhesive
- Each option can be printed with:
- white ink as a base – ensuring colours are vibrant and not impacted by the colour of the item they are stuck to
- no white ink base – often suitable if being stuck to a white or light coloured item, or if you are looking for a semi-translucent finish.
Give us a call to discuss your requirements – call 1300 663 242.
About vinyl labels
Used for a wide variety of transparent product labeling as well as window stickers and promotional handouts, vinyl stickers and labels come in either a gloss, or matt finish. Our outdoor vinyl labels are weatherproof, and can confidently be used for up to 3 years1 outdoors without lamination – and up to 5 years1 or more with lamination.
Sheeted: Vinyl labels are print and cut to specification, so almost any shape is possible. Our labels come standard with 1mm rounded corners, and supplied on sheets approximately A4 or A3 depending on your label size and requirements. If you need a custom sheet size, or a certain number of labels per sheet, we can help.
Singles: We can supply vinyl labels as singles with a kiss cut, so your label peels off the backing in the shape of your choice. Great for give-aways or when your team need to take just one per job.
Cut lettering options if elements are too thin:
We need 2mm as the thinnest section for cut lettering for vinyl stickers, as when it is thinner than this the letters move or come off while the backing is being removed.
If your thinnest elements are thinner than 2mm, here are some options to consider:
1) Put a bubble cut/outline on the text. You can choose any colour, but you need to keep in mind that there can be some movement in the cutting process, so if we apply a 5mm outline, there is a chance it may be cut off on 1 side and thicker on the other (like a drop shadow for example)
2) Put a box behind the text – either across all words or following the outer edge of each word, still with a 1mm outer border.
3) As per number 2, but print on a clear stock with a whie ink underlay behind text, so the border/background is the clear sticker rather than a coloured print.
Explore the possibilities
Ensure your message sticks! Labels are perfect for communicating product information or keeping your brand front of mind.
- Candle Labels
- Window Signage
- Cosmetic labels
- Promotional Handouts
- Car windows
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
- Paper Stickers
- Vinyl Stickers
- Door Hangers
From the blog
I’ve just read an article I think you should read especially if you think that you are struggling for marketing ideas and online content.Read more
1,2 Outdoor display permanence tested according to SAE J2527 using HP Latex Inks on a range of media, including HP media; in a vertical display orientation in simulated nominal outdoor display conditions for select high and low climates, including exposure to direct sunlight and water; performance may vary as environmental conditions change.