Accounts Person / Office Manager
- Attractive salary – Based on experience
- Friendly and supportive team
- Western Suburbs location
In 2008 we began producing our first print products. Since then, we have honed in on the speciality of Same Day Printing services – providing an environment for our like minded, quality focused, fast paced, team members to thrive, and enjoy the experience of helping our clients meet seemingly impossible deadlines every day. Acknowledged for our accomplishments in innovation and creative services client interest is building at a rapid and near overwhelming pace. As we aggressively grow our business – we are scaling the Same Day Printing team, specifically seeking an innovative and motivated individual who can help ensure our administrative processes keep pace with our other business growth.
You will be joining a fast-growing company, and we pride ourselves on helping all of our clients from the start-ups to some of the biggest name brands meet last minute opportunities to market and promote their businesses.
We love creating win-wins!
Working with a friendly, supportive and knowledgeable team that are also always learning, if you enjoy a broad and varied role in a fast-paced environment then look no further!
Let’s be clear we are not looking for someone looking to just cruise, while we are not about all work and no play, we need someone prepared to pull on the red undies and cape when needed (Telephone box supplied).
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company looking to grow strongly and sustainably and you will require initiative, a proactive approach and the ability to be part of a small but growing team.
As a starting point you will need solid bookkeeping skills, but that’s not it. We are a small team and everyone is involved with customer service and you will need to truly love working with and adding value to your customers.
Your focused enthusiasm for improving work processes and outcomes, your keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task will help ensure you both enjoy and be a valued member of our crew.
As someone who is all about getting results, you are naturally proactive in instigating and carrying through projects to improve business systems and workflow processes, and have the ability and persistence to influence the organisation where you see opportunity for improvement.
Keeping cool under pressure you will ensure that behind the scenes you are managing all administrative and support functions within this busy and growing business.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the daily functions of a busy and fast-paced office
- All day-to-day accounts functions
- Proactively working with our Directors and CFO to improve and streamline this side of the business.
- Effective use of internal database management
- Internal and external stakeholder relations
- Customer Service!
- Strong experience in a similar role would be awesome
- Solid bookkeeping experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Very strong customer service skills
- Patience is a virtue
- Ability to prioritise and meet competing objectives
- Ability to work autonomously as well as work effectively in a close-knit team
We use the following tools on a daily basis. The more of these you are competent using, the better.
- Infusionsoft (or similar online CRM tools)
- Preferably we are looking for a minimum of 2 years related professional experience – or if you don’t have this experience you can absolutely blow us away as to why we should choose you!
- The Office Manager reports directly to the Director
- The Office Manager provides support to the Sales, Marketing and Client Experience team
Location: Ravenhall, Melbourne
Status: Permanent full-time; 80 hours per fortnight
Salary: A salary package of $45-65,000 is on offer based on your experience level.
No applications will be considered if not accompanied by some form of introduction.
We are not your average printing company and we don’t want to be.