When you’re desperate for your prints, you need to know you can receive it promptly after printing. To ensure you have your order with you as soon as possible Same Day Printing has a range of delivery options to help balance budget and deadlines.
Same Day Courier Delivery – Melbourne Metro
Turnaround: Approx. 4 hours from dispatch. Available for items dispatched before 3pm.
Cost: Melbourne CBD: $23.00. Other areas: Please ask us for a quote.
Terms:* Client must stipulate with each order: if the delivery cannot be accepted inside business hours 9am-5pm Monday-Friday; and if the parcel is “okay to leave”, otherwise it may need to be signed for.
If you need it sooner, try an UBER. If time is particularly short, we can organise an UBER delivery.
Turnaround: Travel time plus about 15 mins
Cost: Uber quote at time of dispatch + any waiting time at drop-off location. Or you can book your own Uber.
You are more than welcome to pop-in and pick-up your order personally.
National Next Business Day TNT Courier
National delivery available.
Cost: Melbourne metro up to 5kg: Business addresses $15, Residential addresses $20.
Sydney, Adelaide and Hobart CBD: from just $15.
Other areas: Please ask us for a quote.
Client must stipulate with each order: if the delivery cannot be accepted inside business hours 9am-5pm Monday-Friday; and if the parcel is “okay to leave”, otherwise it must be signed for.
- International Delivery
Same Day Printing does not deliver outside of Australia.
*All standard Terms & Conditions apply.
If your items are being delivered, you will receive an email notification when your item/s have been dispatched, with the delivery address and tracking number – take a moment to ensure the address is correct. If the address on your notification it is not correct, please call 03 8361 3699 immediately so we can update it for you. Once the parcel has left our premises this is more difficult to change.
- We start processing your order as speedily as possible after payment is received. This helps us to send your goods quickly but this also means that if design or production have started, we may be unable to make changes to your order.
- Unless you have given “Authority to Leave” The courier may require a signature upon receipt of delivery.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or Click & Collect locations.
- If you are not available at your nominated delivery address, and you have given Authority to Leave (ATL), the courier will leave your item. If you have not given ATL the courier may leave the item if there appears to be somewhere safe to do so, or may retain your parcel at their discretion. Should re-delivery be required any additional fees incurred will be passed on and payable.
- For more information on deliveries and returns, please see our Terms and Conditions.